Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Writing

These are some of my writings from a journal. Don't worry if they're kind of dark, I often write like that, and everything's ok. :)

Something Ignored
There's always something on my mind,
I feel like it sometimes wastes my time.
Creeping slowly to a halt,
I can't help but feel it's my fault.
I try to find answers that are hard to seek,
Only to have my love-filled heart leak.
I try to go out and have some fun,
Only I go out with a loaded gun.
There's so many feelings I try to compress,
Like sitting alone in my little black dress.
Happy and care-free with a smile on my face,
But in my mind, I am a disgrace.
One day these feelings will finally subside,
So someday there will be nothing to hide.

Haiku #1
Wind tapping lightly
On my little cottage door
Once again silent

Cinquain #1
College
Bright, Inviting
Learning, Seeking, Helping
Knowledge, Life, Freedom, Destiny
Future

Senryu #1
Pull it out slowly
Shake it in front of my face
Rob me of my money

Tanka #1
Tripping on her pills
She stumbles through the hallway
Always wanting more
She feeds her crazy habits
But this time she can't have it

Senryu #2
Ambien to sleep
Making me feel quite woozy
Remember nothing

List #1
Lust
Passion
Fire
Heat
Emotion
Craze
Feeling
Power
Glee
Kink

Limerick #1
I am like an open book,
Something you can't overlook.
Flip through pages with a liking,
Reading things that are quite striking.
Don't forget to clasp the hook.

Haiku #2
Fast growing bushes
Blooming beautiful flowers
Reaching for the sun

Cinquain #2
Lover
Sexy, Tantalizing
Groping, Touching, Kissing
Wild, Jealous, Free, Horny
Lust

Tanka #2
He shoves through the crowd
Rushing past the moshing mass
Bodies like a maze
Everything is so blurry
All the people look the same.

List #2
Bouncing
Joyful
Drooling
Diapers
Whining
Crying
Eating
Laughing
Cranky
Stubborn

No comments: