Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want...

My mother suggested that I write something with the prompt "I want..." Here goes nothing!

I want to be successful with my life and future. To live comfortably and happily in a house with a family. I want to be a successful artist, who can create anything at the tips of her fingers with ease. I want a puppy to love and hold, for him to grow kind and protective. I want to travel the world and see things I never thought to exist. I want my family to be happy and financially comfortable, for them to retire and relax. I want a man that can provide me with happiness and unconditional love. I want everyone's problems to be resolved and their worries gone. I want a non-polluted ozone and environment. I want a slim and healthy body and a strong mind. There is so much that I want, the list goes on and on. There may be things I want, but right now, what I have is just fine.

No comments: