Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Too Many Good Things

I have not updated my blog in a while, and it has been eating at me. So here I am writing in this text box as a way of occupying myself. In the past few weeks, I have been busy as a bee trying to find a job, organize things for college in the fall, and have a little fun here and there. After the trip to Destin, FL, which was amazing, mom and I went to Martin, TN to go to S.O.A.R. ( Student Organization and Registration). I met a lot of nice and interesting people, and I learned a bit about what to expect this fall. Here is a copy of my 2009 Fall schedule:

I am very excited! I move in to the apartments on campus (University Village Phase II) August 27th, and start classes on August 31st.

Something else awesome happened on June 3rd, I was scheduled for an interview at Joe's Crab Shack in the Wolfchase area of Memphis. I spoke with one of the managers (J.T. Trost) and had a successful 30-minutes. I boogied on the floor to the Cha-Cha Slide (a job requirement is to dance with other coworkers every 45 minutes), shook hands with the manager and started training June 6th, that following Saturday. It is a hard job, and I already kind of dread it (because of the heat!), but I know I can do my best. Plus, I need the money for a darn car!

Well, that's all folks... I am tired of writing about myself, and my back hurts. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

MilesLocMan said...

Best wishes sweetheart sorry I haven't made it up there to see u